Workshops and Presentations on Digital Communications
Bring new skills to your community, from understanding millennial parents to using strategic social media to build your business or organization. Topics can be tailored to the skill level and needs of your community.
Recent talks have included:
- Reaching The Millennial Mom Where’s She At: Online Breastfeeding Promotion.
- Changemakers Unite! How To Build Lasting, Effective Partnerships Between Midwives and Consumers.
- Half-day preconference session, Social Media Smarts: Strategic Online Marketing for the Busy Childbirth Professional.
- Rainbow Families: Supporting Lactating LGBTQIA Families.
- Getting on Google’s Good Side: Top SEO Strategies For Getting Found Online.
Find BirthSwell at upcoming events:
Co-presenting with Amber McCann: United States Lactation Consultant Association, May 3-6, 2017, San Antonio, Texas
Past presentations by Jeanette at local, national, and international conferences include:
International Lactation Consultant Association
Midwives Alliance of North America
Doulas of North America
American Association of Birth Centers
United States Lactation Consultant Association
Lactation Consultants in Private Practice Workshop
Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference
Regional Association of Childbirth Educators
Inequity in Breastfeeding Support Summit
Maryland Coalition of Lactation Consultants
La Leche League of New York
Community Media Workshop (now Public Narrative)