Get answers to your most pressing social media questions. Strategy Sessions give you efficient, highly focused help to get pointed in the right direction, set or review your strategy, or get you targeted help with your toughest challenge.
BirthSwell Strategy Sessions
Each strategy session is a 1 – 1.5 hour online session where we’ll share screens, review what’s working, and identify three next steps. We’ll give you what you need most during that time, from practical hands-on how-tos to big thinking on your project. In advance of the training, we’ll learn about your work through a discovery process so we can brainstorm before we meet and give you our best thinking.
Your time invested in social media outreach – like all communications efforts – is most effective when you have a strategic plan to reach your most important audiences.
The goal of your session is to identify effective strategies to help you reach your goals. We’ll help you identify the top actions that will make a difference for your project and match your organization’s scale.
Whether you are a solo care provider fitting marketing time around a busy family life, a volunteer organization ready to take your social media committee to the next level, or a staffed organization with a dedicated PR pro, we can help you find the steps you can achieve given your budget and availability. You will complete the session with confidence that you are headed in the right direction.
- Before your session, we’ll be thinking about you and your organization’s goals. Using your Strategic Discovery Worksheet and your existing platforms, we’ll identify what is going well so you can proceed with confidence. We’ll also identify strategies – complete with action steps and resources to help you achieve the strategies – that will help you reach your goals.
- Step-by-step resources so you can get things done.
- You’ll leave the session with a recording of our time together. You’ll also get a list of your top action steps from us, including resources to help you get going and build tomorrow’s social media to-do list. You’ll know the time you spend on social media will help you reach your goals.
- Insight from strategists who spend 24/7 thinking about how to reach families about pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding
- There is no one right strategy for any organization. We’ll bring our experience in communications, social media, and working with clients of all sizes to help you tailor next steps for your needs.
- You’ll receive: A recording of the session and a next-steps action plan with resources to help you get it done.
- Fees: $125 for one session or $225 for two.